Recipe: Tasty My version of Bruschetta

My version of Bruschetta. This is my version of Bruschetta. You can customize this to anything you like! It's always a great appetizer or first dish I post every Saturday!

My version of Bruschetta Bruschetta is a grilled slice of crusty, rustic bread. Originally a way to use up stale bread, it may be so hard before grilling that it requires moistening with water. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat elegantly. You can have My version of Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My version of Bruschetta

  1. It's 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
  2. You need 1/4 of cucumber.
  3. Prepare 1/4 of tomato πŸ….
  4. It's 1 of small spoon preserved lemon πŸ‹.
  5. You need 1 tbsp of onion.
  6. It's of Salt.
  7. It's of Pepper.
  8. Prepare 2-3 of sliced of bread πŸ₯–.

When you gorge on a crunchy piece of Deseed the tomato, then dice into small pieces. Toss with chopped basil, olive oil, salt and pepper - that's all you need for a classic Italian version. Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.

My version of Bruschetta instructions

  1. Dice tomato, cucumber, preserved lemon, and onion..
  2. Mix well with olive oil, pepper and salt..
  3. Toast sliced bread and spread olive oil on them..
  4. Place the mixed vegetables on the bread, enjoy!.

Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta. My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is currently living in beautiful Naples, Italy. When Becky sent me this recipe I jumped for joy. If you're like us, then chances are you'll love Bruschetta, which I like to think of as the Italian version of Pico de Gallo (or maybe the Pico is a Mexican version of the Bruschetta is pretty much amazing.

LihatTutupKomentar