Recipe: Yummy My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰

My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰.

My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰 You can have My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.

Ingredients of My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰

  1. You need 5 of Mushrooms Large button take the stork out the middle.
  2. Prepare 1 Pinch of Garlic Granuals.
  3. Prepare 6 Tsp of Soft Cheese.
  4. You need 2 of basil leaves chopped.
  5. It's 3 of little plum tomatoes diced tiny pieces.
  6. Prepare 1/4 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
  7. Prepare 2 tsp of sweet peppers chopped(I used jalapenos instead).
  8. You need 1 of little bunch fresh parsley.

My Tomato + Basil Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms 🥰 step by step

  1. Mix the cheese with the chopped Basil, balsamic vinegar, and a little black pepper. I added the basil and Garlic in the mushroom first balsamic vinegar at the end share on each one. But I think mixing it together is better..
  2. Add the mushrooms in a non stick pan and brown the tops a little of the mushrooms. Then turn them over so they are upright. Turn down to Simmer.
  3. Next with a tsp add the soft cheese mix then the bits of tomatoes and the sweet peppers or (Jalapenos as my daughter wanted.).
  4. Simmer with lid on.
  5. Add a little black pepper on top of each then add a lid for 3 minutes. Add to serving dish sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar. I added some grilled Haloumi with it..

LihatTutupKomentar